Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Finally!

Well, Harper walked for the very first time today. We managed to catch it on video and now you can see it too! There has been no editing to the video so it may be a bit boring in places and Harper pretty much looks like an intoxicated sailor, but these were her actual first unassisted steps. Ever. Mommy and Daddy are pretty proud and truthfully a bit relieved. We thought we were going to have to send her to Walking Camp this summer.

Finally!
Because she is really starting to get heavy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! She really did it. Great walking Harper. She looks great standing upright. Yipee! Love you lots, Harper.
Love PoPo

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely fantastic, they do begin to look like real people, don't they. Good job, Harper
Love Gamma Edna

Anonymous said...

I have the biggest smile on my face, she is so cute. I also loved the expressions on janet's face. Now she can start buying shoes!!! love me

Anonymous said...

Just like Jen, Daddy and I had the biggest smiles watching that video. It's very exciting and especially nice that you both were there for those first steps. It's a big milestone.
Aloha!
It's 82 here. I can't believe it's only going to be 2 in Vt. tonight.

KW said...

WHOA, OH MY GOSH! I started yelling when she did like the third lap and then Kevin came running to watch. That is AMAZING. Give her squeezes and kisses from Ant Carrot!
Congratulations Harper!

A, K, E & S said...

Great job, Harper! You, too, Janet and Dan. May favorite is when she looked at the camera and took off like a pro. I think she was faking the drunken sailor walk!
Hope to see you soon-
K