Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hey Everybody! It's Me Again!

Wow, who knew this blogging stuff could be so cool. I can't believe Mommy didn't teach me how to do this sooner.

Today I woke up with a spectacular case of bed head. I think it is quite charming.




Here is me showing Daddy what I am eating for breakfast.





Here is me offering Daddy a drink of water.






Here is me thinking twice about offering Daddy a drink because he always eats my food.





Here is me thinking Mommy really looks like she needs a drink.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was worth waiting for. It is really funny and, Harper, You did a nice job on the blog. Mommy taught you well. You are so cute and can't wait to see you. I love you, Harper. Grandpa Lew is really impressed with this post. See you soon, I hope. Love PoPo

Anonymous said...

Harper, you're quick study. Great job with your blog!
Hope to see you soon.
Aloha!
Love to all.

Anonymous said...

I love the bed head, you wear it well. love me

KW said...

Harper, you are a great speller. Mommies do need drinks, and often!