Aunt Jenny gave me these cool new rain boots, and a raincoat! I love them. They are a little big for me right now, but I will be able to wear them for a very long time. She also gave me an umbrella that matches, but I can't hold on to that and people's fingers right now. Jenny also gave me some pretty rad Converse sneakers in a very stylish chocolate color. I would show you a picture of them too, but my mommy hasn't taken a picture of them yet. I really should get after my mommy about things like that.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what perfectly matching pants. You look marvelous.
love ne
That rain gear is sweet!
Harper, your rain gear is really cute. I hope it rains soon so you can wear them. Well, not too soon. We do have to dry out from the snow.
Love PoPo
Post a Comment