Hi. This is Harper. I have had to take over posting to this blog lately. If I left it up to my Mommy nothing new would ever show up. She keeps saying things like her brains have turned to mush and has the words to Pineapple Princess stuck in her head all day long. I don't see anything wrong with that though because it is my favorite song. I let Mommy listen to it over and over again. Sometimes she smiles like she is in pain, but she really likes it. Really. Anyway, I will be posting a couple of items for you to look at since my Mommy is a slacker.
This is me hanging with Grandpa Lew

This is me looking at babies. I love them.
This is me hanging with Grandpa Lew
This is me looking at babies. I love them.
This is me giving my caterpillar chair a snuggle. I love my chair as much as I love babies and the Pineapple Princess song.

1 comments:
Janet,with what you have going on right now your brains are going to get mushier. We will look forward to seeing what Harper can do for this blog. Anyway, Harper, the pictures are great and you look cute in all of them. Thanks, and I love all of you. Love PoPo
Post a Comment