Saturday, March 31, 2007

I Like Oranges



Greetings one and all! I wanted to let you know that yesterday the social worker came to visit for something called a post-placement. My mom dressed me cute and combed my hair to make me look extra happy. So I thought it would be really funny to have this really long crying spell. Boy, I cried so hard that Mommy and Daddy were squirming in their seats! They blamed it on teething so I played along. Mommy finally gave me a frozen waffle to see if that would stop me from crying and it did. I also got to eat that whole frozen waffle. I am a really good actress. The social worker didn’t seemed bothered by it so Mommy and Daddy felt better, but then I pretended that I was shy and I turned my face away when the social worker looked at me. I am such a stinker. I guess everything was fine though because the social worker said I looked like I was in excellent health and that I was very attached to Mommy and Daddy.
All that acting yesterday made me really hungry though. I ate so much Daddy laughed and said, “I just don’t know how she is eating all that.” This is what I ate yesterday: a bowl of Cheerios, an orange, some watermelon, a handful of Cheerios, that frozen waffle Mommy gave me, some coffee cake from Mommy’s plate while she was talking, a bowl of squash, some freeze dried corn, a piece of whole wheat toast, vanilla custard, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, and part of a hamburger. After that I had a bath and was ready to go to bed. It was probably good that I went to bed because I had to make sure to wake up extra early today just to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes.

1 comments:

KW said...

Talk about STRESSFUL. I'm sure that your glad that's OVER with. (I mean, I'm sure your mom and dad are glad that's over.) Your probably just waiting for your next frozen waffle.