They sure are the cuties babies ever! What fun we all had last weekend. Grandpa and I need to learn sign language so we can converse with Harper. Mayson's attempting to sign already too. Love to all!
I agree, they are the cutest girls ever. I can't believe Mayson is just 7 Months. She is growing like a weed. She is about Harpers size. Mommy and Daddy are doing a great job. Harper looks like she might like to play with Mayson. And that will happen soon, I'm sure. Glad you had a great weekend, Nai nai and Grandpa. You have two great, wonderful granddaughters. I have one, and I love you Harper. Love Popo
I loved seeing Harper, Janet and PoPo at school last week! Harper is just beautiful. Thank you for coming in. Happy St. Patrick's Day in the middle of another snowstorm! Love, Mary Ann D.
4 comments:
Those sure are the cutest babies I've ever seen! Gotta love them ;)
They sure are the cuties babies ever! What fun we all had last weekend.
Grandpa and I need to learn sign language so we can converse with Harper. Mayson's attempting to sign already too.
Love to all!
I agree, they are the cutest girls ever. I can't believe Mayson is just 7 Months. She is growing like a weed. She is about Harpers size. Mommy and Daddy are doing a great job. Harper looks like she might like to play with Mayson. And that will happen soon, I'm sure. Glad you had a great weekend, Nai nai and Grandpa. You have two great, wonderful granddaughters. I have one, and I love you Harper.
Love Popo
I loved seeing Harper, Janet and PoPo at school last week! Harper is just beautiful. Thank you for coming in. Happy St. Patrick's Day in the middle of another snowstorm!
Love, Mary Ann D.
Post a Comment