Monday, February 02, 2009

Happy Groundhog Day


Ok. I have some questions.

Why is it a groundhog that predicts when Spring arrives? Why not say... a grizzly bear?

Do you think the ground hog is just messing with us when he supposedly sees his shadow so he can go back to sleep? You know, like hitting the shadow/snooze button? If we were to wake him up gently with breakfast and cup of coffee would he be a little more courageous?

This is how I feel when I am woken up and told it is still winter...




Happy Groundhog Day! Grrrrrrr!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great questions! Am I the GRIZZLY or the Groundhog? Sometimes I feel like both. Love MOM

Ruby said...

I remember that face. I used to see it every morning when we went to high school. Love me

Anonymous said...

I can so identify with that bear.
Winter sminter...............

Casey said...

Me too! Although I feel like that every morning... winter or not :)

Hope you are recovered from the flu!! That stinks!! Thinking of you...