Oh poor Janet. What a way to end a great vacation. Rest up. We're looking forward to our caribbean adventure. It's right around the corner. Wonder how many snow storms we'll have between now and the middle of March?
Just thought that I'd stop by to say a huge hello. I loved enjoying your pictures from the last few months (I check daily:) Harper is so lovely and so pretty. It's February already so spring is just around the corner! Love and my best thoughts to all of your family.
4 comments:
Feel better soon, lots of fluids and rest. I know exactly how you feel. Love me
Oh poor Janet. What a way to end a great vacation.
Rest up. We're looking forward to our caribbean adventure. It's right around the corner. Wonder how many snow storms we'll have between now and the middle of March?
looks like someone has the rhino virus. feel better soon. love popo
Just thought that I'd stop by to say a huge hello. I loved enjoying your pictures from the last few months (I check daily:) Harper is so lovely and so pretty. It's February already so spring is just around the corner! Love and my best thoughts to all of your family.
Post a Comment