I was tagged by Casey and here is what I am supposed to do.
1. Go to your picture folder & select the sixth folder.
2. Select the sixth picture in the folder.
3. Tag six people....
Here is my 6th picture.
Luckily for me at the beginning of 2007 I started organizing photos by month and year so the 6th folder ended up being my 2007 July folder. (Perhaps it should be luckily for you, because this picture could have just as easily been a picture of my feet, the back of Dan's head, or the south end of a cat heading north.)
This photo is Harper eating a cupcake on the anniversary of when we met her in China. I still don't know what to call that day. Some people call it "Gotcha Day", some call it "Family Day", neither of those seems right to me. I think for us it is more like, "The Anniversary Of The Day We Met And Fell in Love With You Forever And It Changed Our Lives So We Never Get To Sleep Anymore So Sometimes It Feels Like Our Heads Are Going To Explode, But In A Good Way Day."
But I can never find a card for that and it seems hard to write on a cake...
I am going to change the rules on this a little and instead of choosing 6 people to tag, I am going to open it up to anyone who wants to add it to their blog. Have fun!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Tagged!
Posted by Dan and Janet at 8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tagged Too.
www.grimby802.blogspot.com
Love Ruby
You have such a great way with words Janet. It takes talent to sum everything up in one sentence. Makes me smile.
Post a Comment