Friday, February 20, 2009

Scary

This is a conversation Harper and I had this morning.
Mommy: (After Harper tried to poke Mommy in the face with her finger...) Harper, please don’t do that. I don’t like it when you try to poke my face.

Harper: It’s ok, I just wanted to honk your nose.

Mommy: I don’t want my nose to be honked.

Harper: Calm down, just calm down, Mom.

Mommy: I am calm, but I don’t want you to poke my face.

Harper: Calm down. I’m not scary or frightening.

...and yet somehow I AM scared...



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the picture of harper holding a plate looking side ways what a picture. she looks like she was in an ad picture. of what i am not sure yet. she looks like a model. she is a model.

love, margaret

Anonymous said...

So, calm down Mommy, she isn't at all scary. I think the pictures are adorable. Love Popo
(and that is spelled p o p o)!

Anonymous said...

Kids do say the darndest things. Great photos!

Casey said...

That's hysterical!! And so Em...

Hey... I tagged you again. HAHA!! :)