Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ok, so Happy Valentine's Day!

Now that Harper is three she has decided that she is in charge. Of everything. Trying to get a picture of her or a simple video message to post has been a real test of wills. At one point I was frustrated and had to walk away for a bit, you know give myself a time out and all. Then after realizing that it was much to quiet and that is always a sign of not good things, Dan and I returned to find Harper sitting on the desk (not at, on...) in front of the computer, with post-it notes stuck all over the monitor. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was, 'posting messages on the computer.' She had written gibberish (she said they were everyone's name) on most of the post-it notes with orange highlighter.

There was one note that did have a real word... Sorry Popo this one was yours. :)

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

KW said...

I'll take a poop valentine anyday! That is hilarious.

Casey said...

Ha!! I'm impressed... poop or no... that she can write!! That was so Liam at that age!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!!

Ruby said...

That was funny. She is quite something. Love me