Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Me and Ruby McGee

Jenny, Don and Ruby came up to visit this weekend. During their visit Jenny made the comment that Ruby hasn't appeared in our blog yet.

I thought to myself, that is weird. I spend a lot of time with Ruby. Sometimes we are with Jenny and Don sometimes we are not. I am not even sure if Jenny and Don know just how much time Ruby and I spend together...

Perhaps I have been lackadaisical in my Ruby postings. Perhaps Jenny and Don don't think that Ruby and I get along well.

Maybe because I don't have a dog, Jenny and Don think that I am a weird "cat person".

To be honest, Ruby and I have been keeping our friendship on the down low. We didn't want to leave anyone out or hurt anybody's feelings.

Well, to everyone who is reading this, I love dogs. I love dogs very much and Ruby is one of my very good friends.

And if this doesn't prove it I don't know what does.

Ruby and I are cool like that.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you and Ruby do get around. I don't remember seeing you in Australia. Although this does explain why she keeps trying to put shrimp on the grill every time we cook out.