Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Wilson Update: Eye Do Declare!

Wilson had his appointment with his prestigious doctor yesterday. His doctor was great, diagnosed him right away and made us feel better that Wilson will be fixed. (Well, he has already been fixed… I guess I should say repaired.)
Wilson is scheduled for a face-lift April 10th. We think he will look ten years younger.


We were considering having his nose done at the same time, but we thought THAT might look weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At last! A vet that knows his stuff. Wilson will soon be cured, yea!

Janet, you're getting so good at superimposing you could start your own scandal sheet and compete against the National Inquirer. But, the nose? Hummm, I'm not too sure about that.

Anonymous said...

Will he be having the same eyelid surgery that Grandma E had? Grandpa D also had the same problem and had some kind of surgery, where they rolled his lids back. After his face lift who will he look like.?
Edna