Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Parenting is a Juggling Act

I have to say this is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. It could potentially give me nightmares, yet... I .. can't... seem... to turn... away...

Jenny and I used to play "Statue" when we were little; we were never this good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those kids attacking that poor man? I never knew kids were so dangerous. You two better becareful.

Anonymous said...

Well, if your nightmares are anything like that picture, your first worry isn't that you're juggling kids.....it's that you have a penis.

-Don

Anonymous said...

We know that you agreed to twins if available, but what's your take on quads? phew.........
Love, Mom W.

Anonymous said...

Interesting!! Babypalooza shows "1" baby, Crap Shoot shows "2", and now the Juggling Act is showing "4". Do you know something? I know, you are only getting one. But, it does make one think. A LOT. But you know me. I'll be patient. Love PoPo

KW said...

Thank the lord you were approved to adopt before this blog was published!