Well Peeps (that means people, Mom; not the creepy marshmallow things), the rumors were true and CCAA only matched LID dates of May 26 through May 30. That sounds bad. It sounds even worse when you hear that there were only three business days (and LID dates) during that time. Ouch. No one predicted that happening. It also means it is even harder to predict what will happen next. So… I guess we will wait. One thing I have heard many people say is, “You’ll do anything for your child.” If that means wait, we will wait. I believe it will happen sometime, I just have to be patient. (Which is easier said than done when you are well into your fourth trimester.)
I just hope that we will be signing her up for kindergarten rather than her AARP card.
On a brighter note, it gives me more time and fodder to post to my blog! (You know you love it.)
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
My Mom Likes Stale Peeps
Posted by Dan and Janet at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! this is what they look like after the 4th trimester?? Love the hair.
And we will be patient too!
Love Edna
I guess that actually you're in the 4th tetramester. More time to perfect the 'feng shui' in Harper's room.
-asd
Post a Comment