
There is also a joke about a “slow boat..,” but I thought that would be too obvious.
Our adoption timeline is slowing down. There are some rumors, although not official, that are probably true and disappointing. Some agencies have gotten information that at the end of March, CCAA is going to match LID dates of May 26- May 30. (Not even May 31st) That leaves us not in this upcoming referral group and perhaps not even the next referral group; maybe even longer. We can’t even predict a worst case scenario because everything so far has been very unpredictable. For the past few months CCAA has been referring fewer and fewer LID dates. All we can do is wait and see. Travel in July is seeming like a better bet and unfortunately a lot more humid. Grrrr!
Saturday, March 25, 2006
When Will I Get My Ass To China?
Posted by Dan and Janet at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That has to be a mistake, right??
The last time the matches went out they were through 5/23. Now after another month they're only matching through LID's of another 7 days? No way man....I don't believe the rumors!
Hang in there....fortitude is a cardinal virtue.
-asd
It looks like your ass is on his way, and maybe very shortly he will send for the rest of you. Our prayers are with you, and we understand the frustration. Hopefully your lid is the only one in June???
Love ya Edna
Maybe you need a bigger boat, so you can get both your asses to China. I don't believe any of the rumors. The one I read was CCAA including the whole month of June.
I am voting for that rumor. Love PoPo
There will come a day when this will be all behind you. It's hard to comprehend right now. We pray each day for your red thread connection to become a reality. It will happen. You will be meeting your daughter soon and when that day comes we will all celebrate.
This is your "last trimester". The toughest one yet. Hang tough. We couldn't be more proud of both of you.
Harper must be very frustrated at her end, too. I'm sure she wants to be in the next group, but, either way, one day you'll all be together. Roger and I will keep hoping that day comes soon.
In the meantime I had one other question - How will you fit your ass for a paddle?
Love you.
Post a Comment