Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bon Bini! (That means welcome...)



Here are some photos that were taken yesterday and today. It was a nice day here, hot and breezy; very pleasant. We didn't do much today, but sit by the pool and on the beach. We did see the sun set. We also slathered on a lot of sunscreen since the hot sun and windy conditions can be very decieving.

The top two photos were taken from our balconey. The bottom photo is of a restaurant on the beach.

We miss you, but this is nice. I think we needed it.

Love,
Us Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you did need this little side trip.

Aruba certainly isn't Hawaii, but it'll do in a pinch. I really didn't expect it to be a desert island either, but that's exactly what it is. Hey, just give me a palm tree for shade, some sand and the ocean and I'm in heaven. Enjoy!

Remember to visit Baby Beach and send photos.

Play the penny slots for me too! Good Luck!