Um, I think we have a referral headed our way. CCAA has said that they have matched up to June 15th and that's us. (On their website they say, "The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before June 15, 2005." But in past history it has always included the date included in the message even though it says 'before'.)
Our referral will be sent by DHL and will perhaps be in the States by Thursday...? We are not sure, but someone always finds out the tracking number so we will have a better idea later in the week. Perhaps we will get "The Call" on Friday? If we do, I am not sure how that will work either.
I feel a little nauseous.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
It's a Bird, it's a Plane, It's... The DHL Man?
Posted by Dan and Janet at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hope, I hope, I hope. Love me
Even though you started the whole process so long ago.....it didn't seem real that you're going to have a daughter until now, did it?!
(kristin and i felt the same on her way to the hospital for the induction)
I'm very excited (and nervous) for you guys. no fears....you'll be a great family.
-asd
ps- have i meantioned that you should bring back some rum? Ha!
I knew going away would bring the referrals in. Congratulations and keep this blog up-to-date so we know what's going on. Have a save trip back from Aruba. I know PoPo will take care of things at your house. (like signing for packages). If you are not looking she might even leave for China before you get back.
Love ya, Edna
Hey, i just remembered we will finaly find out where harper is going to come from (reference March 19th). I can't wait to see who wins. Love me
Yipee! finally. Something is going to happen. In reference to comment # 4, the winner gets to go to China, right? It will be me, I hope, I hope, I hope. Just kidding, it is really a million dollar prize. "Harper". Who ever wins, takes care of her finances? Forever?
Love POPO
I have everything crossed and I'm holding my breathe. It's extremely difficult to function this way, but I may be able to make it to Saturday if I'm lucky. Hope we hear by then!
Good luck and have a safe trip home.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment