The other day UPS came to the door and dropped off a small, yet curiously interesting package. I thought, “Cool! What could this be? I haven’t ordered anything lately that would be delivered …at least as far as Dan knows; what could this cute little package be?”
I took a look at the name on the box and saw this:
My first thought was, “Wow! Harper already knows how to order stuff from the internet. She really is her soon-to-be-mother’s daughter. I then, of course, opened the package. (You know how parents need to stay vigilant and all.)
This is what I found:


I felt a rush of thanks and relief when I read that this was from Lori and Roger, NOT Harper already showing her soon-to-be-mother’s shop-a-holic tendencies. Thanks, Lori and Roger; you rock! And although you both may spend ‘too much time in the lab’ I feel your wacky chemist humor is charming and endearing. I just hope Harper will have a bit of this wacky chemist humor because I really enjoy smart people’s potty jokes. (Although I am not admitting I am smart to anyone. I am really trying to play the low expectations game or at least pretending I am.)
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
There's A Potty Over Here!
Posted by Dan and Janet at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can be sure that "surprise" will reappear on a regular basis.
That is the coolest present ever! Awesome.......
Post a Comment