Harper Ai Ning Werme
We love the Hello Kitty chair! I think she is wearing many, many, many layers... Now I want to see her smile!
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Hellooo Kitty!
Posted by Dan and Janet at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...Sometime.
Harper Ai Ning Werme
We love the Hello Kitty chair! I think she is wearing many, many, many layers... Now I want to see her smile!
Posted by Dan and Janet at 4:16 PM
5 comments:
Damn, she's cute. (and I'm not just saying that because she's family)
love me
She's lovely - even the resemblance to the Stay-Puffed Marshmallow Man, which I assume is all the extra layers, looks good on her.
Congratulations!
She is so adorable! We are all very excited for you! Congratulations :-) Love The Moeykens
Congratulations!
Love Edna
My question is "would you be smiling with that many layers of clothes on?" I agree with Jenny that she is a cutie!!
My friends peeled off about 12 layers from their daughter and found a little peanut of a 6 month old. She will turn 13 this month and is a wonderful young lady.
The other thing is that when they dressed her in just one outfit the next day, the Chinese folks went a little nutty and there was some mention of her being too small, so be sure that you redress her in a couple of outfits at a time until you have her out of the country!!
I can't wait to see her when you finally get to bring her home!! Nance
Post a Comment