I think your "cat" looks like Bella. It is a beautiful picture. And I might like a print, (or original), of that cat. You are quite the artist. I love you, Harper. Love, Popo
Hey!! Do you sew, Janet? I saw this really cute idea where you have your child draw on a plain patch of fabric. Then you sew around the edges of the design and sew it by whip stitch onto a tee shirt. That cat would be perfect on a shirt!!
4 comments:
Where might i be able to purchase a print like that? I would really like to have one. You are incredible Harper. Love aunt gia
I think your "cat" looks like Bella. It is a beautiful picture. And I might like a print, (or original), of that cat. You are quite the artist. I love you, Harper. Love, Popo
Hey!! Do you sew, Janet? I saw this really cute idea where you have your child draw on a plain patch of fabric. Then you sew around the edges of the design and sew it by whip stitch onto a tee shirt. That cat would be perfect on a shirt!!
Casey, that is a great idea! I am not so great at sewing, but my mom is, heh heh heh... I will have to look into that; it is a great idea!
Post a Comment