...Sometime.
Merry Christmas, Harper. You have grown since last Christmas and I found the first video of 2006 and 2007. Love YOULove Popo
Ok... that just made me smile!! Love the tingle part! Classic.
Thanks Janet. We've been waiting for this. It's tradition. You made our day.See you soon!
That is fabulous. By the end I could tell that in the few photos she was smiling it was because she was succeeding in making mommy mad, ha ha. Isn't that their main goal in life? See you soon!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Merry Christmas, Harper. You have grown since last Christmas and I found the first video of 2006 and 2007. Love YOU
Love Popo
Ok... that just made me smile!! Love the tingle part! Classic.
Thanks Janet. We've been waiting for this. It's tradition.
You made our day.
See you soon!
That is fabulous. By the end I could tell that in the few photos she was smiling it was because she was succeeding in making mommy mad, ha ha. Isn't that their main goal in life?
See you soon!
Post a Comment