I found myself in New York City on Sunday. It was chilly and crowded and fun! I went to the Central Park Zoo, FAO Schwarz, Rockefeller Center and saw a lot of pretty cool stuff. I ate a pretzel, sang to Santa Claus, played on a giant piano and I also fell asleep on the way home. It was great!
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We had lots of fun too. Come back soon. Love aunt gia & uncle don
Harper!!
I was just there this summer! I stood in the same spots you did - Central Park and FAO. Fun!
BTW- You're tagged. I'm sure you just love doing these!! Have your mom check my mom's blog :)
Well I was there and didn't get to see FAO. And I wanted to play the piano, too. Looks like you had a great time. Love you,
Love Popo
Post a Comment