Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow!

On Friday we watched it snow over 12 inches here and it is snowing again today. Another 12 inches has been forecast for today. Even though we are all feeling under the weather (Ha!), I convinced my parents that a little time playing in the snow was necessary to make me feel better. With more snow coming today, I am going to have to use my powers of persuasion to get them out in the snow again... well convincing my mom is the hard part, my dad always loves to play in the snow.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute snow bunnie. I am glad you like the snow, because we are going to have plenty. Come down to my house and we can get the toboggan out and slide down the hill. Have fun in the snow today. Love Popo

KW said...

Whoa, that looks awesome. I love your snowman's hair!

Casey said...

Rockin' Snowman Harper!!

Gotta say I am JEALOUS!! It is 70 degrees here today... and while that might seem nice to you in the cold- I SOOO love a white Christmas!! Can we come up with you?? HAHA!!

Anonymous said...

Bring your snowsuit. We'll be doing some tubing in the backyard this Christmas. Yippee!