Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Card Outakes

Ok, so each year we have take pictures for our Christmas card. And every year there are *hundreds* of pictures that just don't cut it either because of lighting or camera issues, however I am actually a big part of why so many pictures need to be taken, and why Mommy settled for only one session this year with a large glass of wine after. Mostly this is for Nai Nai and Popo because I know they can't get enough, but if you have the fortitude for lots of crazy faces... enjoy!

This is the third time we have done a version of this video, I am trying to find the first two. (We lost a bunch of stuff when our online storage site bit the dust.) If I can find them saved somewhere else, I will post 'the early years' video too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, I found one of them, actually, I have both. Put them on. I am waiting. Love MOM