Yesterday I had the chance to ride on the Polar Express! It left from Burlington and went to the North Pole. We were served hot chocolate and cookies and believe it or not, it only took 20 minutes to get there and the train stations look very similar...
All the children wore pajamas and we were greeted by elves when we arrived at the North Pole. We were read a story about the Polar Express and then we met Santa!
I was very excited about meeting Santa. I did my 'happy dance', ran right up to him, turned around and said, "Cheese!" so Daddy could take my picture. After my picture with Santa, Mrs. Claus gave me my very own sleigh bell. It was quite a day.
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Next year, I want to go. It sounds like a fun trip, and I have never been to the North Pole. Love you, Harper. Love Popo
What an exciting adventure you had Harper. I would have done a happy dance too. Your Mommy and Daddy find the funest things do to. You're such a lucky duck.
Oh, my. Could she BE any more excited about seeing Santa?? Look at that smile. Looks like you guys had a blast!
Thank you so much for the card!! Em is carrying around Harper's picture... I was trying to get it from her b/c I wanted to put it on the fridge but she is very attached :) Adorable.
We will have to touch base after the New Year to make firm plans for this summer. We have to get together! It will be THREE years! And hopefully you'll be too busy soon with a new little one for us to get together! :)
5 comments:
Next year, I want to go. It sounds like a fun trip, and I have never been to the North Pole. Love you, Harper.
Love Popo
What an exciting adventure you had Harper. I would have done a happy dance too. Your Mommy and Daddy find the funest things do to. You're such a lucky duck.
That sounds like it was an awesome adventure Harper! Was the North Pole really cold?
Have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
The Moeykens
P.S. The message above is from us too! (I forgot to sign our name!)
Oh, my. Could she BE any more excited about seeing Santa?? Look at that smile. Looks like you guys had a blast!
Thank you so much for the card!! Em is carrying around Harper's picture... I was trying to get it from her b/c I wanted to put it on the fridge but she is very attached :) Adorable.
We will have to touch base after the New Year to make firm plans for this summer. We have to get together! It will be THREE years! And hopefully you'll be too busy soon with a new little one for us to get together! :)
Merry Christmas!! Casey
Post a Comment