I was tagged by Birdie and The Queen Bee and here is my response to these lists of 8. (Please note these items are not in order of importance or ranked, just how my brain function stumbles across what is forefront in my mind at the time.)
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. 30 Rock
2. The Office
3. Lost
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. The Big Bang Theory
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. The Amazing Race
8. The New Adventures of Old Christine
8 Things I Look Forward to:
1. Christmas lights
2. Weddings
3. Hugs from Harper
4. Hugs from Dan
5. When Dan comes home from work
6. Nap time
7. Getting the mail
8. Shopping (not the grocery kind...)
8 Things on my Wish List
1. Warm vacations
2. Quiet
3. Good books
4. Time to read those books
5. Warm feet
6. For Harper to always be secure with who she is
7. Dinners that make themselves
8. A healthy, happy family
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Online shopping
2. Drank some tea
3. Little more shopping...
4. Played 'I Spy' with Harper
5. Took a nap
6. Learned of an upcoming snowstorm
7. Wondered why some of the lights on the Christmas keep going out
8. Had sandwiches for dinner
8 Favorite Restaurants
(I need to qualify this by saying, If I don't have to cook it was a great restaurant, so I do not have very high standards and I am not ashamed... Ha!)
1. Fire and Ice
2. Sweetwaters
3. Noonies Deli
4. Vermont Pub & Brewery
5. Cubbers
6. Wokky's
7. The Cheesecake Factory
8. Yak & Yetti (At the Animal Kingdom in DisneyWorld. It doesn't really sound appealing, but it was very tasty!)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Tagged!
Posted by Dan and Janet at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment