
I made my first purchase for Harper today! As you can see it's a ball. Why a ball you ask? Well it is light, it can be compacted in a suitcase for easy travel, and it is easy for our young one to hold on to. So there you have it. Daddy's first (of many...so I am told) purchase for little Harper.
Saturday, September 17, 2005
Daddy's First Purchase
Posted by Dan and Janet at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Daddy - Isn't that incredible? I love that you're going to be called "Daddy" soon. You'll never experience anything more wonderful than being a parent. Daddy and I are soooooooooooo excited for you both, and for all the rest of us that are going to benefit from this wonderful decision.
Nai Nai
Do you know what would be a great purchase for Harper? Knicks tickets...oh wait did I say for Harper....I meant for me.
-Don
Post a Comment