Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Ho Hum Sunday

Nothing new happening today. The weather is cold, gray and damp. Luckily, we will be heading to Florida on Wednesday so we expect the weather to be hot and humid instead. We are not sure which we prefer at this point...

After playing with Harper's ball for a while we have realized that Cubbie has a fear of round spherical objects that are sometimes misdirected to land on his head. We have no idea how that happened... Oh well, one more thing to add to the list of what not to do while parenting. You think they would write a book about these things...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get this because I don't want to have my own site.
Poor Cubbie. You shouldn't be bouncing balls off his head.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Boo hoo....the weather is bad at home and in Florida....at least you're going on vacation. Are your diamond slippers too tight too? Us regular folks got to go back to our regular lives. I've got to go....my stupid butler keeps getting my drink order wrong, and my flight to Paris is running 3 minutes late. I hate my life.
-Don

Anonymous said...

Bouncing balls will be the least of Cubbie's worries in a few months. Have fun in China bring me back something nice. Love me