

Today the sun was out and we went back to the Animal Kingdom today. We have reservations at MGM tonight for dinner. We are eating at Mama Melrose. We have never been there before so it will be an experience.
We took another Safari ride today and our truck got delayed because 2 ostriches were in the way and wouldn't move. At one point they looked pretty annoyed with us. We sat there for a little while and waited. I don't know if ostriches charge people, I am just glad it wasn't a rhino or something!
Saturday, September 24, 2005
More animals today.
Posted by Dan and Janet at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Dan on his tippy toes to see over something!!! I don't believe it. Hey Janet, you want to bring that kitty home with you? Cubbies would have so much fun with another Big little brother, although I think wobbies would attack him. Love me
NO MORE CATS, THANK YOU. THREE IS ENOUGH.
PO PO
Post a Comment