Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Packing

Well, we are pretty much packed. This is always very stressful for me. I always get packing nightmares. We bought new luggage and I think it is pretty cool. They are hard side suitcases because believe it or not they are lighter than soft luggage. They are also very space age looking and yet large enough to hold all of Dan's large dresses (If confused, please see comment by Don.) SO.... we are just about ready to go, unless I can think of other things to pack...

I will take picture of the bags later. I already packed the camera!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always get packing nightmares too, however, in my nightmares, it's less that I'm packing and more that I'm in prison.

-Don

Anonymous said...

I like the hard suitcases to. In fact, the thing about hard suitcases that I love....is that airport security can't tell that my luggage is filled with high heels and wigs.

Anonymous said...

Hey, since you'll be down in Florida anyway....would you do me a favor and pick up a package for me? He's a buddy of mine that I met in Mexico. Don't worry, you can trust him, he graduated high school. He'll met you in the airport parking lot...also, don't look him in the eyes, he doesn't like that.

-Don

Anonymous said...

Do those suitcases float? Isn't "Rita" somewhere down there?
Have fun and stay dry.
Nai Nai