
We have eaten our first Disney meal at Disney World. I had a taco salad and Dan had a chicken quesadilla. (I thought I would let Don know everything that we eat. Pooping schedules too, just kidding.)
We forgot to take pictures of our food. Don, we will do that next time.
So far we have not even gotten to a park yet. That is next on our list. I think it may be Epcot.
Love to you all,
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Good Morning/Afternoon
Posted by Dan and Janet at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So when do you go get Harper in China?
Love Po Po
Hey! I know why you're down there. You're going to shop in China at Epcot so you won't have so much to bring back with Harper. I'm not sure that's fair, hummmm.
Nai Nai
Ha...ha...very funny....now seriously....What is your pooping schedule?
-Don
While you're taking pictures of the food, also take pictures of the animals doing it.
That way, I get to think about dinner....AND a show.
-Don
I'm shocked that you're bold enough to put pictures of yourself on the website. Next thing you know, there will be a picture with Janet's head on Hulk Hogan's body, on the internet.
Oh by the way Dan, I finished touching up that picture you asked for, with Janet's head on Hulk Hogan's body.
-Don
Post a Comment