This is our last day at Disney World.
Today we went to MGM and saw the Indiana Jones show and the new stunt spectacular Lights, Motors, Action. That was pretty cool to see. They did a lot of car tricks and stuff. After that we went to the Sci-Fi Drive-in for lunch. It was really good. We are eating quite a bit here. I am not sure if that is good or bad.
We also saw the Disney Animation show and they were promoting their new movie Chicken Little. We got to see some real live characters from the movie. We also saw some of the early sketches which were pretty cool, too.
Tonight we will be going to Epcot to see Illuminations before we leave tomorrow morning.
p.s. A big thanks to Karen who will be bidding for us tonight. Bruce (the Felix the Cat guy) always manages to find the really good items that come due at not such convenient times. At least this time he is going big!
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Last Day
Posted by Dan and Janet at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well you thanked me to early. I F$**@d up and lost! I feel SO bad. I don't know how it happened. I watched the clock and counted seconds, put the bid in, and then eBay said that the auction was over.
It doesn't get much worse than disappointing, Bruce, Dan, Jan, AND myself!!! I think I have to retire from bidding for other people.
Sorry!
Post a Comment