Friday, September 23, 2005

Good Morning

It is Friday morning, slight chance of showers, nothing major.

Just wanted to let you know that Dan is cranky today. Apparently as he grows older he doesn't seem as excited to jump out of bed at the crack of dawn. I thought that Peter might find that very interesting.

I am sure as Dan gets up and moving and gets a little Disney sunshine to light up even his darkest crevices... he will be just fine! A little Zip-a-dee-doo-da in the right place will do the trick!

I think we are off to the Animal Kingdom now. Grrrrr!

p.s. He doesn't know I am posting this so read it quick, it may not be here for long!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter gets up at the crack of dawn and he'd LOVE to make "wake-up" calls for the rest of your stay so you don't miss anything. Beware - Dad's going to be very excited about this...............