Right now it is 2:43 pm Sunday afternoon. We are in Nanchang. We have a long meeting to attend in less than an hour. There was a change in plans because our group was so large that the babies are going to be delivered to our hotel around 6:00. We will probably still be in the meeting so we won't be able to post anything until after we get the babies. Then we also have paperwork to do tonight so I am not sure when the next post will actually take place.
Please be patient with us, we have no idea how this is going to go...
Did I mention we have a crib in our room?
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Don't Have A Lot Of Time To Talk....
Posted by Dan and Janet at 2:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good Luck! I just woke up and had to check if anything was new or not.
Me too.
Love me
I was hoping I could Skype you at 4:30 am but you must have been in your meeting.
The funny thing is that I did Skype your sister. We were both on-line at the same time at different ends of the house.
We're all waiting patiently. Hope everything goes smoothly.
Post a Comment