Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hong Kong Again



We have added a new link for photos titled “NEW! China Photos” Our internet connection is very good here and we were able to quickly upload all of today’s photos. We will try to add additional photos from Nanchang, and Guangzhou, but we are unsure of quality of the internet connection there.

As you will see in the photos, we toured Hong Kong today. Some the highlights were a tour of Aberdeen Harbor, Stanley Market, and Victoria Peak. Oh yeah, we saw Jackie Chan’s office and house! We ended the tour with an authentic Dim Sum Lunch in downtown Kowloon, which was excellent. Janet even ate there.

We returned to our rooms around 4:00. Janet took a short 2 hour nap, from which she never fully awoke.

This will be our last post from Hong Kong. Tomorrow we fly to Nanchang, check into the hotel and then it is off to get the babies! So the next post should be what everyone is waiting for…pictures of Harper!

So long for now. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait. I hope you had fun in Hong Kong, and I hope you have an internet connection in Nanchang. Love me

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Actually saw them before the post telling me they were there. It must be because I was at your house. Cubbie says hello and Wilson says more food. Cubbie has taken his medicine. They are ok. Can't wait until tomorrow. You might have to call me in the middle of the night(my time)to tell me about Harper. Love you both and anxious for you to return.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you got much sleep last night...you must be pretty excited!

Give Harper a squeeze from us-

-asd

ps- is Dan the tallest man in Hong Kong? Thought so....

Anonymous said...

Only a few more Hours!!! I'm watching the clock. love me