Thursday, July 13, 2006

Slippery When Wet

Harper was feeling a lot better tonight. Her fever broke earlier and she was very sweaty so she had a quick bath. She has enjoyed every bath we have given her.





 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

KW said...

All I have to say is I better not have an ugly baby..... If I do I'm doing a switch a roo when we come visit!

Anonymous said...

Come on Mom. We'd like to see Harper a little less modestly.

I had a woman in my office today who is Chinese and she was so excited about Harper. She asked all kinds of questions and was just smiling and saying how beautiful and perfect she was. She was very happy about your adoption.

She's getting ready for a trip to Shanghi in a few day and feels about the same as you do. "It tooooo long."

Love to all!