We have had a very long day and Harper is sleeping in her crib right now as I type this. We had an excruciatingly long meeting and after that we had just enough time to go up to the room to put down some papers and then we were to head back down to the meeting room.
Harper was handed over and didn't cry right away. She looked very skeptically at Dan at first and then decided to cry. She cried quite a bit until she seemed to wear herself out. We took her back to our room and she settled down. We even got some giggles out of her.
I think that all three of us are very, very tired. We do have more pictures to upload and some video to post, but you are going to have to wait a bit on that.
Thank you, everybody for you support. It was a big day and I don't think it has quite hit us yet. For me right now we have some weird, cute creature sleeping in our room, but tomorrow when I have to lug her around from place to place, I am sure the reality will really set in.


Sunday, July 09, 2006
We Got Her!
Posted by Dan and Janet at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
WOW. After a very very long delivery she's here!!!!! Congratulations
Love me
Sleep well, you three. You deserve it! You look beautiful together!
I can't believe it! You got her. You will do fine. As far as the feeding, ask your fellow travelers what they are doing. And get some rest tonight. Things will look better tomorrow. Love you three.
She looks FABULOUS! Congratulations, we love you and her.
Love,
us
Oh my! You make the most beautiful family!
Congratulations!
What a beautiful 1st family photo.... Can't wait to meet her !! Hope all is going well, and have a safe trip home !!
Congratulations: She looks just like Dan (or maybe Don) pictures are beautiful and I love her missing sideburns. LOve her lots and she will be fine.
Can't wait to see her.
What a beautiful family!! Congratulations and lots of love to all three of you.
-The Moeykens
Dan!!!! Wow. I can't believe she is finally in your arms. CONGRATULATIONS Dan and Janet!! Harper is exceptionally beautiful, I'm very much looking forward to our opportunity to see her here at the bank!! Take care and have fun!!
Kim Candib
Post a Comment