Harper had a really good day today. Not a lot of crying, but there was a lot of laughing, smiling, and 'talking' with us.
We did a lot of things today including a Red Couch photo which every adoptive family does with their tour group when they stay at the White Swan. Harper did really well, didn't cry and was smiley most of the time down there. The following photos are right before we went down for the photo. She was chatting and laughing with us the whole time. The first three pictures are a series I'd like to call "Jolly Buddha in Pink" She was a real ham today.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
It Was A Good Day
Posted by Dan and Janet at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh my goodness, they are sooo cute (Harper is of course the Best). She really does look quite happy and jolly. Can't wait to meet her. Love me
I LOVE the red couch! It is too freakin' cute. How could you even control yourself. You must have been laughing SO much!
Maybe I'm prejudice, but I think Harper is the cutest one of the bunch. Can't wait until you come home.
It's so great to see more of her personality as she relaxes. I imagine you'll be seeing a lot more of the laughing Buddha. Can't wait for you to get home and settled in. Keep smiling!
She really is the cutest one! Absolutely no question!!
Only a few more days :-D
Elizabeth
She IS the cutest one. It's true, you are so lucky!
What a hoot she is! She's having a great ole time.
Pink was a good choice on that red couch. That's a terrific photo. It must have been interesting placing the babies. I hope you got a video of that.
Glad you had a great day.
See you soon!
Love you all!
I can't believe the red couch photo really happened. It means you are coming home soon. I know and agree with everyone, she is the cutest of them all. And I love her pink suit. Have a great last day in China and hurry home. See you soon.
Good luck on your flight tomorrow, and don't use benadryl for Harper...it only makes anxiety worse for babies...use dramamine. We are going to try that for Victoria when we travel to WA. We will see you soon, love to all
Post a Comment