Thursday, July 13, 2006

Two More Nights In Nanchang

We have tonight and tomorrow night to go before we head to Guangzhou. I can't wait. It is one step close to home.

We had a really quiet day today. Dan was miserable with a runny nose all day and Harper was fussy and had a low grade fever this afternoon. We went for a short walk this morning and then spend the rest of the day in our hotel room. Very boring. Not to mention that our room looks like a bomb went off in it. There is stuff everywhere.

Here is a short video taken this morning. It is unedited so don't expect much but a cute baby who is making a really good transition.

  • Drinking and Laughing
  • 6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I know you just posted this video. It is so cute. So is Harper. I got up early to let the cats out and thought I would check. All I can say is "more video". I hope Daddy is feeling better. And is Harper getting better? Thanks for the pictures. They make my day. It is almost time to come home. I can't wait either. Take good care of each other. Love POPO

    Anonymous said...

    Our granddaughter's laugh is a wonderful sound.

    The raspberries she's doing could be due to teething. Give her gums a rub with your finger and see if she likes that. If there is a tooth coming you could help it along that way.

    Hope you all feel better soon.
    Love you all!

    Anonymous said...

    The three of you seem to be getting along just fine. (mostly I was worried about you and Dan getting along, I knew Harper would do fine) It looks like you got a good one. I showed this to Ruby, and Ruby is all set to do some gental face licking and ear sniffing. She tilts her head to the side when she hears Harper's voice, it's really cute. Come home soon. Love me

    Anonymous said...

    Mommy and Daddy seem to be making a good transition, too. Harper is wonderful. I'm glad you got some downtime - that's probably the most fun for Harper after all. Alone time with parents is probably pretty special. Love to all.

    Anonymous said...

    I have come to the conclusion that there needs to be an HVA - "Harper Video Anonymous" formed. I am addicted! first thing in the morning, right after work, sometimes at lunch, just in case I missed a new posting...She is remarkable! I have decided that a 2-3 day layover in Utah would be appropriate. I realize family members in the East are salivating at the thought of planting some smooches on your beautiful daughter, but what is a few more days among friends? (take the flame thrower out of the trunk, grandparents...just kidding...)

    My name is Stephanie, and I am a Harper-aholic.....

    KW said...

    Add me to the Harper-a-holic list. Although, I can't watch the first video again for a couple of weeks as I do need to breath! I can however watch the less emotional ones.

    My co-workers all check it too! Then they go to their friends house and show them the video! She is too perfect.

    There has been talk of baby model............