Thank you to all of you who played the "It Could Be Worse" game. It does make me feel better knowing that a lot of you are miserable too. (Totally kidding... I know how much I hated yesterday so I have a deep empathy for those of you suffering.)
That being said... Jim, I think you win. Qatar is apparently the arm pit of world and then when you add a uniform and boots to the mix Qatar is the arm pit of the world, stuck in someone's gym locker. My deepest sympathies.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Misery Loves Company
Posted by Dan and Janet at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi Guys. Big Congrats! What a cute little 'beast.' Thanks for posting all the pics and vids. It looks like you three are quickly getting to know each other. Have fun and enjoy.
Do you think the airline will let you keep Harper in the tub for your long flight back?
-asd
The expression on her face in the tub is priceless. At least you know she'll be clean. She may grow gills and webbed feet, but she'll be clean. I wonder how well she'll do in the pool!!! love me
Jim definately wins, but Karen is a close second with all the weight of the baby. hopefully both of you (Jim and Karen will be feeling better soon)
I agree that Jim wins. Although, I admit I did some web research before making my decision. Once I found out he had to wear a uniform and boots and mix that with the temperature........ Well, all I could think was how does one not melt? Congrats Jim! Or is a congrats for this competition strange...... Hmmmmm
Help! I need a defibrillator. That bathtub beauty makes my heart beat so fast and I get so emotional when I see it. And I'm only her grand aunt.
Edna
I would like to tell You how lucky you are though, because no matter how bad of a day it is, you have that wonderful little smile looking back at you.
That’s one of the things that I miss most even more than green grass
Greetings from Merchants Bank...We are enjoying being able to follow your adventures. Thanks for including us in your personal journey. We all can't wait to meet "the Beast" as you call her. I think Ryan misses you ALOT Dan!
Post a Comment