Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Movie

I hope blogger is working for you all to see. It is weird here, we can post to it, but we can't view our post once we are done so we are not sure if it all is going through. We are able to see the comments, so thank you all for them. We love it. It makes us feel not quite so far away. Although things are fine here, we still can't wait to get home.

In the sidebar under 'Movies' is the video that Dan shot when Harper was handed to us. He did a good job and it is something we are glad that we have. Of course if I was giving birth, I think I would be slightly more hesitant... :)

We did meet with a Chinese doctor today and through a translater we learned that Harper has some slight bronchitis, but we brought some antibiotics with us and Baby Tylenol and we hope it will do the trick. It doesn't seem very severe, but she was slightly more fussy today, but hopefully that will lessen as she feels better. She also gets fussy if she has to go to the bathroom, she doesn't like to go in her diaper. She has peed in it, but no poop. Although she did do a pretty good poop this morning on her little potty so no constipation as of now. She also has been eating a lot better today than yesterday, plus she has gotten in two naps which has been great.

I hope all is well with you, things are running smoothly here, but we miss our normal life at home. We can't wait to get back.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look great together. The video makes me want to do it again! You are great parents. Can't wait until you get home.

Anonymous said...

what a MOVIE. It is a keeper. It brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. I hope today was a good day for all three of you. Naps do wonders for the body. I agree, hurry and come home. Cubbie and Wilson can't wait to meet her. It looks like the movie was posted aok. No problem. Keep sending pictures of you and Harper. Love PoPo

Anonymous said...

Harper's a sweetheart. I think all three of you are lucky to have ended up with just the right family. Love to all of you from us.

Anonymous said...

Your movie is fabulous! I can barely see to type through my tears Harper will cherish this forever.

I think she's been waiting for you for a long time. You've all settled in as a family very naturally. Now you both know how your parents feel about the two of you. It's pretty special, isn't it?
Love to all!

Anonymous said...

Olivia and I are soooo happy! I got dsl just in time and we even watched the video! Livvy kept oooing and ahhing and we both think she is exceptionally cute! Yipee! hugs, Alyce and Olivia

Anonymous said...

wow. love me

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a cutie. She is beautiful. The three of you are such a wonderful family. Love the pictures and the movie. Can't wait to see you all when you get home.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Harper is so cute and you are a beautiful family. Your video is wonderful and you will treasure it always. Thank you for sharing this journey with all of us. Flo Lilley

KW said...

I think you need a disclaimer on that video. It should say something to the effect of "don't read before work because your face will get all puffy and red and your coworkers will wonder what is wrong with you."

I cried again just telling the people at work about it. I can't wait to meet her and hug her and kiss her. She really is too cute.
Love,
me

Anonymous said...

There isn't anything else I can say that hasn't already been said.
The love, tears, and wonderful feelings are the same. Victoria liked the ball (she has one like it) and she pointed out the cheerio in Harper's mouth. Can't wait.
Love Edna

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys - Just saw the video and you all look just like a family. Congratulations and we can't wait to see you all again. She is just so precious. We are going to go and watch the movie again, and cry some more......

Love to the three of you....

Garth and Steph

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I know several people here at Merchants are really enjoying reading the entries and looking at pictures. Thank you for sharing your personal jouneys with us. We look forward to meeting the little Beast as you call her. Fellow MBers send our regards.