This will be our last post from China. We are excited to return home. It has been a long time away.
Thank you all for your kind and supportive words during our journey. Getting daily messages from everyone has certainly helped us not feel so far away.
We'll be home soon.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Farewell, China
Posted by Dan and Janet at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Have a beautiful trip home! We are so very happy for you!!! Please, dont stop posting pictures once you get home- We are quite addicted to Harper-cam, and would love to hear about how she enjoys her amazing family just waiting to love, love, love her.....Thank you for sharing this wonderful adventure.
Garth and Steph
Godspeed, fair winds, sweet dreams, and soft landings.
Thanks for the great wake-up call this morning. It was a wonderful way to start off my day. You sounded so happy and ready to come home.
See you tomorrow night. Can't wait to see you both and meet our first grandbaby.......... at last...........
Happy travels.
Love to all!
I think I've miscalculated my days, although I think it may be tomorrow for you. Or it was yesterday. I'm so confused.
See you Friday night!
Love,
Safe travels! Love you!
Just to let people who haven't been called know. They got delayed in LA and wont be home till tomorrow. They are safe, just not home yet.
Well, Dad and I are going to play tourist here in Burlington awaiting your arrival tonight. Hopefully you've been able to catch up with west coast time at least.
See you soon!
Love to all!
they are home, safe and resting. I'm sure they will post as soon as they feel some what human again.
Post a Comment