Sunday, July 23, 2006

Good Grief

After a long couple of days, we are home. This is Harper getting strapped into her very first car seat. It was a very late night last night and by the time Harper went to sleep it was 3:15 in the morning.

She slept until 10:30 this morning and will get some good naps in today, too.

We have many more photos to post, but we didn't get to sleep until 4:30 so it may take a bit before they are posted. I hope these will hold you over while you wait for us to become human again.

We love you all and we are SO glad to be home!


 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are home...we missed you today. And I'm not to happy with the #$%^%%$$%^%^&**&@$%^
airlines. I wish we could beam ourselves up and not have to depend on *&%$&^# airlines.
Welcome home we love you.
Edna

Anonymous said...

Welcome home to the Werme family!!!!! I'm hoping to get over to VT to see you all, before Harper graduates from High School!! I'm glad that you are all home safe and sound.

Harper - you have two keepers there for parents....

Nance

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are home . . . and hopefully with a chance to rest and figure out your new routines. What did Harper think of Cubby and Wilson, and vice versa?

Anonymous said...

Dad and I were so glad we were able to be there when you arrived home. It was a long wait, but worth every minute.

Harper is a darling child and we miss her already, but we'll see you all in a few weeks when we come to pick up our car and return yours.

See you soon.
Love to all!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home and congrats on the beautiful addition to your family. Rest up, enjoy, and ready yourself for the rollercoaster ride ahead.
Mr Tink......flingpoo